Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overheating - '05 3D- Cooling System - Anti-Rollover Bypass Hose

2005 SeaDoo 3D -

I have an overheating problem and am going through the cooling hoses cleaning them out and making sure they are clear.
    I'm doing a combination of checking for cracks,flushing & blowing air.

When I got to the Anti-Rollover Hose the top elbow joint was blocked (indicated in graphic) the water flow is indicated as coming from that elbow and into the lower one. When I removed the elbow joint there was a load of crud in the elbow and the opening, which I cleaned out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D Cooling Anti Rollover hose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	256536

If I blow air into the bottom elbow it flows freely, (as do all the other hoses), yet when doing the same with the top elbow it doesn't flow at all -I just want to make sure that this is correct perhaps due to the manner that the anti-rollover hose functions or if it is possibly part of my overheating problem??

Thanks for any help or advice

Re: Overheating - '05 3D- Cooling System - Anti-Rollover Bypass Hose

Hellooo........... anyone out there??

Comment

There are known issues with the resonators melting and the passages in the aluminum tube clogging on the 3d.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRockSA View Post
        2005 SeaDoo 3D -

I have an overheating problem and am going through the cooling hoses cleaning them out and making sure they are clear.
        I'm doing a combination of checking for cracks,flushing & blowing air.

When I got to the Anti-Rollover Hose the top elbow joint was blocked (indicated in graphic) the water flow is indicated as coming from that elbow and into the lower one. When I removed the elbow joint there was a load of crud in the elbow and the opening, which I cleaned out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3755[/ATTACH]

If I blow air into the bottom elbow it flows freely, (as do all the other hoses), yet when doing the same with the top elbow it doesn't flow at all -I just want to make sure that this is correct perhaps due to the manner that the anti-rollover hose functions or if it is possibly part of my overheating problem??

Thanks for any help or advice
        Hi RedRockSA, did you find the problem? Currently in the same situation and no help available!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X