SBT Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Experience

I would be called your shade tree mechanic here. I have little experience in PWC's except for my tinkering. My expensive ski laid down on me last year and took it to a "trained person" to replace with a used engine. From the time I got it back until present - it did not run.

I decided to give SBT a try on an engine but was very afraid of installing it myself. I was given a boost of confidence when I checked out the SBT website and the directions they had on installation. It seemed fairly simple so I purchased the Premium Polaris 700 engine package. I was told it would take three days to receive but it arrived in TWO days. (very fast shipping)

Following the supplied instructions, I was able to work on the engine change on my spare time. In less than a week, I had the engine installed and running. I am currently following the break-in procedure to ensure a long life.

I wish to thank SBT for the great experience and the expert help given by their detailed instructions/videos. This has been an experience that has taught me tons about 2 cycle engines and given me confidence to work on my ski when I have hiccups. I not only got a great running engine for the money I paid but training to boot. You guys are fantastic!!!

Sincerely,
    Brad Stinson
Working...
X