1992 750 ss will not rev help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 750 ss will not rev help!!

I have been searching all over the internet trying to find a similar issue but have found none and im running out of summer here in north dakota
    my ski idles well but will not rev at all like it hits a rev limiter off idle checked everything i can think of i have 150 psi in both cylinders rebuilt the carb checked fuel supply, spark, temp sensor ran with seat off and this is all happening on the trailer and if i open or close the high screw it makes no difference i just need this ski to run ASAP any help is greatly appreciated

Re: 1992 750 ss will not rev help!!

Originally posted by Rdockler View Post
    I have been searching all over the internet trying to find a similar issue but have found none and im running out of summer here in north dakota
    my ski idles well but will not rev at all like it hits a rev limiter off idle checked everything i can think of i have 150 psi in both cylinders rebuilt the carb checked fuel supply, spark, temp sensor ran with seat off and this is all happening on the trailer and i7f i open or close the high screw it makes no difference i just need this ski to run ASAP any help is greatly appreciated
    check reeds

Comment

Re: 1992 750 ss will not rev help!!

try unplugging the oil sensor if you have one , even if you are using premix the sensor will still be in circuit and wont let it rev, juust unplug it and try again

Comment

Working...
      X