Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not happy and will look else where for my next order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy and will look else where for my next order.

I ordered a rebuild kit and a wear ring for a 94 Seadoo GTX jet pump. After I installed wear ring Impeller would not fit. I called and was told it was a known problem. They went on to say they had to remove some of the parts from the shelves but it was not a problem with the part or what I ordered. They would not replace it but would give me free shipping for one that would fit...??? I took them up on the offer and they shipped me one with the same part number and it worked...??? Called twice and left my number to talk to parts manager, Caesar, who never returned my call.

Can Someone please explain to me how the same part number, that was a known problem, and parts were pulled from the shelves, IS NOT a parts issue.

Randy

Re: Not happy and will look else where for my next order.

Randy,

Please call me so I can look into this issue.
    Jeremy 877-330-0231 ext 203

Comment

Jeremy,

I have not received a credit to my account that you said I would receive last Friday. ???

Randy

Comment

Randy,

We issued the credit @ 4:56 on friday. I emailed you a copy of the credit refund. You should have the credit any day now.

Thanks,
        Jeremy

Comment

Randy,

The email bounced back. Can you call me with the proper email address please or post it here.

Thanks,
          Jeremy

Comment

Working...
          X