Incompetent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incompetent

Placed my order over the phone to get the best possible communication. Regardless the sales persons left out critical shiping information.

SLOW shiping!

Customer service told me I should order my parts elsewhere if I want better shiping and service.

When I finally got my shipment it had been packed with the wrong wrist pin bearings causing more delay.

Totally incompetent!
    Like SBT told me your better off buying somewhere else.

Re: Incompetent

Originally posted by Brian Siltman View Post
    Placed my order over the phone to get the best possible communication. Regardless the sales persons left out critical shiping information.

SLOW shiping!

Customer service told me I should order my parts elsewhere if I want better shiping and service.

When I finally got my shipment it had been packed with the wrong wrist pin bearings causing more delay.

Totally incompetent!
    Like SBT told me your better off buying somewhere else.
    Mr. Siltman,

As we covered in your BBB claim, your order was placed on 09/01/2015. At the time of the sale we informed you that your order would ship out 5-7 business days. Your order was shipped 6 business days later, right in the range that was quoted to you on the phone.

It is unfortunate that your personal experience with SBT was not what we would have desired. Please understand that in this process we strive to give the best customer experience as possible, seeing that this is a human endeavor mistakes sometimes may occur.

When presented with the issue SBT strives to rectify the situation within the confines of what is best for the customer and company.
    Hence why when you called, we shipped the replacement parts immediately.

We would never advise a customer to buy elsewhere to get better service. We work hard to try deliver the best service possible and meet the commitments we make to customers. We met our shipping window, we rectified the error in the bearings quickly, and we have continued to try to provide support despite your jumping to various outlets to make incorrect accusations.

Comment

Working...
    X