Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Off Pressure 750 ST

Hello all!

I just joined because I recently bought a 94' Kawasaki ST 750. The ski had an issue starting/idling so I bought carb kit and installed it after a good cleaning in the ultrasonic cleaner. This ski has a single Keihin CDK II. I am having a heck of a time finding info on what the pop off pressure is. Can anyone help me with this? Also, is this info correct for my carb Low Speed – ¾ +/- 1/4 High Speed – 1 ¼ +/- 1/4?

When I rebuilt the carb the narrow check valve was not installed. Is this an optional item certain models used? The valve I'm referring to is located in picture 1.7 just below the top red arrow. (https://www.shopsbt.com/pdfs/keihincdk2.pdf) OR lower right corner of rebuild kit in this picture. (Keihin CDK-II Carburetor Rebuild Kit Kawasaki /Polaris: ShopSBT.com)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Re: Pop Off Pressure 750 ST

Pop off is 25psi. The mid range check valve is not used on all models. Reuse the old needle springs, and if you can't get a pop off of 25psi, try reinstalling the old needle and recheck.
    Set the low speed to 7/8-1 turn out (this should get a almost instant starting), and the high speed to 1-1/4.

Comment

Working...
    X