2004 Yamaha SUV dummy lights question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Yamaha SUV dummy lights question

Yesterday all four of my warning lights came on my SKI when riding. They won't go off. Nothing is beeping either. Ski has been parked for 24hrs...still on. Removed battery - still on?

Ski has no issues at all.
    Temp - Fine
    Battery/Voltage - Fine
    Oil level - Straight Mix-Dplate
    Fuel - fine

I own two SUV's and have hundreds of hours on both....never had this happen.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction here?

Couldn't find anything in manual. Maybe I'm the dummy.

Thanks guys

Re: 2004 Yamaha SUV dummy lights question

So im not confused. You said you removed the battery, and the warning lights are still on?
    If all warning lights came on at once, i would think it is a possible electrical issue. And the ski still ran fine?
    Hmm, i am going to have to do some research on this one.

Comment

Yes, Yes and Yes.....I assume electrical issue of some sort too. I even removed the main fuse, after battery was removed. And I know for sure it is not overheating (pumping water fine out side of ski), new battery (tested again), mix oil with gas, and fuel is full.

Comment

I am believing you have a short somewhere in your wiring harness. Your best bet is to find a wiring diagram for your ski, and trace down every wire. That could be the only thing i can think of that would cause what your experiencing. At the moment, i do not have access to a SUV wiring diagram, or else i would help.

Comment

Yep, that is what my next step is going to be....thanks

Comment

Working...
          X