Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any Sbt customers have any opinions about the Kawasaki s.t.s 750. ans its obviou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any Sbt customers have any opinions about the Kawasaki s.t.s 750. ans its obviou

Does any Sbt customers have any opinions about the Kawasaki s.t.s 750.Do you think there is an obvious lack of cooling water into the exhaust. flow. I would like to supplement its supply with a Tee off of exhaust recirculation. hose. Is there any reasons not to cool the exhaust more.? Thank you .Someone please respond. I'm like the red headed step child no one answers my questions well not true I got some great info before .have a good evening[emoji523]

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Re: Does any Sbt customers have any opinions about the Kawasaki s.t.s 750. ans its ob

Greetings Everyone.. The 1996 S.T
    S I have been using lately wants more water for cooling the exhaust pipes and water box. I WAS OUT ON THE river today FOR AN EXPERIMENTAL EXERCISE To see how much water my jet pump is pulling into the exhaust Manifold ? So My Beautiful Sunshine Tammy And I placed a hose onto the supply line of cooling water before the exhaust Manifold. Started the P.W.C. and physically observed the water pressure directly from the jet pump. Not very impressive. We went out on the river before doing this as we noticed the Ski not cooling as well as it does attached to the garden hose at home. All week I looked on Ebay. Asked questions at the S.B.T. forum The Green Huk. forum ect. with no replys at all. I melted the short rubber hose from the water box to the end of exhaust pipe Friday and mcgivered a replacement piece with flexable 302 automobile exhaust pipe. After this Test Im wanting to plug cool water robbing pisser. And use the garden hose inlet to supply cool water to the hose fitting at the rear of the heat exhaust chamber. Also capping off the fitting on the exhaust pipe mounted inside of the hull that exists the Kawasaki s.t.s. 750. Will this cause any problems? As the Jet pump fitting is the only place water is permitted to enter the pwc I would like someone with some experience to give me some advice? But mainly I would like to ride the pwc without worrying about OVERHEATING.. I purchased an oar before our ride today. Please give me a blessing or a warning ? I had planned on always purchasing Your awesome products and services.

Comment

Re: Does any Sbt customers have any opinions about the Kawasaki s.t.s 750. ans its ob

This is the rear hose now. It goes from rear exhaust chamber to the exhaust exit pipe attached to the PWC. thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X