Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedoo gsx ltd 1998

Hi I have a seedoo gsx Ltd 1998.
    which I have had a problem with over the summer. It starts perfect and will also idle perfect when I first take it out on the water it runs fine for 2/3 mins after that when I press the throttle it will just cut out so I then have to go through the starting process all over again tea lanyard out and put back start the engine which always starts fine but then after that initial 2/3 mins running ok every time I press the throttle it just cuts out. It really wants to go but something stopping it any ideas would really appreciate any help.

Re: Seedoo gsx ltd 1998

Sounds like Carburetor problem.
    Is the Accelerator pump working?

Comment

Hi
      thanks for reply really appreciate you getting back to so quick when you say accelerator pump do you fuel pump on the carb or is this a different pump you’ll have to excuse me I’m fairly new to the jetski world. But have always had motorbikes so have got an idea into engines and carbs

Comment

There is a fuel pump built into the carburetor (magneto end) and an accelerator pump built into the PTO end carburetor.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	254257

Comment

Accelerator pump acts like a squirt gun to put an extra shot of fuel in the carbs when you accelerate hard.

Comment

If you look at the picture, you can manually move the arm on the accelerator pump and see if it squirts fuel.

Comment

Working...
            X