1994 657x vts troubleshooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 657x vts troubleshooting.

Reading the various threads about my specific vts motor and module. The book tells me the module is in the electric box unlike a 1995 vts. my rubber on handelbar switch is missing. Can I jump wires from motor to hooked up battery in the hull to see if motor clicks or is twisted too tight? no fuse is blown. Can you give me a step by step time saving procedure to follow without having to buy and replace parts? jet pump is positioned down now. Would I most likely enjoy that position anyway? ie can I wait till fall to fix this and ride it as it is? my speed sensor is not working either. And help is greatly appreciated. 1994 657x is fired up and ready for river troubleshooting. Another $300 vintage pwc is out on the water again. Thanks everyone? please respond with your usual experience and Patience????

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Re: 1994 657x vts troubleshooting.

94 657x vts troubleshooting?... so far I hooked motor to battery and moved jet pump up and then down again. nothing from handlebar switch? how do I know if its switch or module in electrical box?

Comment

Switches are just open/close switches. Check them for continuity.

Comment

Thank you so with switch pushed down continuity? I have to identify those wires. colors in my book right?

Comment

Working...
        X