2006 Sea Doo GTX Limited SC water in oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Sea Doo GTX Limited SC water in oil

Riding a 2006 GTX Limited SC w/112 hrs broke the exhaust clamp that connects the rubber hose that to the exhaust pipe that runs through the hull. The rubber hose came off and caused the ski to start taking on water. Luckily was close to the dock. Parked the ski, went and got my trailer and vehicle. By the time I return to the ski it was 1/2 sunk. Did not start the engine, but manage to get it on the trailer. Pulled the drain plugs out and let the water drain out of the boat. Got home pulled the dip stick to checked the oil and at the time there appeared to be no water in oil, oil was clear. Went ahead and changed the oil anyway and oil filter. Fired up the engine and white smoked started coming out of exhaust. I let run for a minute or 2 then shut it off. Checked the oil again with the dip stick and now the oil was milky white. Is the motor hurt? Motor runs, no noise. I read that I need to do several oil flushes, with filters, start it, let run a couple of minutes after each flush and then drive it, may not have any issues.Is this true?
Working...
X