97 seadoo gsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 seadoo gsx

What up errr body 97 gsx sat for 6yrs rode about 3 times . rebuilt carbs after ultrasonic cleaning, new battery. No turn over (no start) new plugs. Little red light comes on - no dash lights. tried the key-off start button 5x's thing ; same outcome. Jumped solenoid starter spins but doesn't engage (figure rubber mallet might fix that) please help just wanna ride again. Thks

Re: 97 seadoo gsx

Do you get chirps when the DESS key is installed on the DESS post?

Comment

Nope just the little red light

Comment

OK !! from battery to MPEM hot wire is hot. Coming from MPEM to Start switch HOt wire is hot. When I press Start switch that HOt wire turns negative. Could this be the MPEM??

Comment

OK !! from battery to MPEM hot wire is hot. Coming from MPEM to Start switch HOt wire is hot. When I press Start switch that HOt wire turns negative. Could this be the MPEM??

Comment

-

I have a SEADOO GSX 800 that wont start in the water. It starts and has no problem with compression out of water. I can even sometimes get it to start after its been out of the water and run it in the lake but as soon as I stop and try to restart it does the same thing. The starter starts to engage and then lets loose like it thinks it has started. It will turns over a half to one time then the starter makes its whining noise. NEVER doers that out of the water only in the water. Is the starter shot?
            ascania-nova site

Comment

Working...
            X