Intermediate Shaft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermediate Shaft.

Hi all. Im in the middle of a Project build. And now im rebuilding the pump. Starting with the Intermediate couple, i will also rebuild the main shaft,impeller,pumphouse.. I have bought i all from SBT.
    But when i started i noticed that man knowlegde with bearings and stuff i limited, so i friend took over the rebuild of the bearings.
    Once he got the Intermediate shaft off, he said the shaft was damaged. But im not so sure.
    He was most worried about the "jack" fardest away from the coupler. But i some shafts have jacks? But dont know about the FX140
    Is the shaft ok to rebuild?

Re: Intermediate Shaft.

Originally posted by Niklas View Post
    Hi all. Im in the middle of a Project build. And now im rebuilding the pump. Starting with the Intermediate couple, i will also rebuild the main shaft,impeller,pumphouse.. I have bought i all from SBT.
    But when i started i noticed that man knowlegde with bearings and stuff i limited, so i friend took over the rebuild of the bearings.
    Once he got the Intermediate shaft off, he said the shaft was damaged. But im not so sure.
    He was most worried about the "jack" fardest away from the coupler. But i some shafts have jacks? But dont know about the FX140
    Is the shaft ok to rebuild?
    Hm, dosent seem to be able to upload a pic. so i uploaded it here: https://postimg.cc/ZvLRvQX7

Comment

Working...
    X