2005 FX Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 FX Cruiser

Check Ground strap connection or install additional ground cable to resolve numerous issues.

Re: 2005 FX Cruiser

Yamaha FX Ground Issue, YouTube.com/watch?v=MzkktBZUCBs

Yamaha FX Cruiser would not start up without grinding the starter. It fired up after several attempts, On Trailer I tested the Fuel pump Circuit and found the Positive feed was active, I checked ground feed was intermittent and added 2nd Ground wire from Battery to engine on the Oil cooler, I added additional ground wire from Fuel pump ground wire to the Oil cooler ground cover bolt. I checked YDS data and no fault found or recorded.
    Manual makes no mention of loss of ground and is over looked due to checking for feed to components tester is always from Negative Ground either on Battery or on Engine Block.
    Check Negative feed from Component wire back to Positive feed of Battery You'll Find if Loss of Ground has occurred.

Comment

Re: shoutbox

Originally posted by itasom
      I am new user and i would to ask you. If i want talk with use shoutbox - it is possible? :)
      Sorry Do not use Shout Box, reply on this forum or on Youtube My video for this issue, Yamaha FX Ground Issue.

Comment

Re: shoutbox

sorry, I do not use SHoutbox, Skype apps.... Reply using this forum or on my YouTube Chanel.......

Comment

Working...
        X