Fuel Pressure Gauge!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Pressure Gauge!!!!!!

Where can I purchase a fuel pressure gauge?? I am installing a set of Novi 44 and was wondering how do I measure the fuel pressure during idle and WOT?? How important is it to get the right amount of pressure at these throttle positions?? Do I adjust this pressure by adjusting the size of the return line restrictor?? Any info would be helpfull.
    Later Chris
    Factory Pipe Spec 2 <br />愛&D Rec Head<br />意ovi 44XR Carburetors<br />FLY Flame Arrestors<br />感rimer Kit/Premix (40/1)<br />愛+D Aquavein Intake <br />Galindo Grips<br />愛+D 85/88 mm Hydro-force Nozzle<br />惹olas XO (16.5/24) Impeller<br />媲each House Sponsons<br />廈ydro-Turf Mats<br />嫂WD Bow Spray Deflector<br />廉armin Etrex GPS (61.5 MPH)

Anybody!!!!! I want to make sure I have the correct pressure in my fuel system.
    Thanks Chris
    Factory Pipe Spec 2 <br />愛&D Rec Head<br />意ovi 44XR Carburetors<br />FLY Flame Arrestors<br />感rimer Kit/Premix (40/1)<br />愛+D Aquavein Intake <br />Galindo Grips<br />愛+D 85/88 mm Hydro-force Nozzle<br />惹olas XO (16.5/24) Impeller<br />媲each House Sponsons<br />廈ydro-Turf Mats<br />嫂WD Bow Spray Deflector<br />廉armin Etrex GPS (61.5 MPH)

Comment

I can't say I've ever seen one - what restrictor was recommended?

Comment

Novi sells fuel pressure gauges. So does just about any automotive speed shop, Mc Master-Carr, and many other suppliers of guages.

You need no more than 4 psi at idle, 6 psi at WOT.
        Bill O'Neal WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

And yes, changing the return line restrictor is how you adjust fuel pressures.
          Bill O'Neal WCM
          <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

I was told by novi to run a #60 return jet. By increasing the size of the jet does that then lower the presuure and vise versa???
            Thanks Chris

Comment

Correct.

Comment

Working...
              X