SBT Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From
    Bismarck, ND

i do because if you ever clean carbs or or anything with running out of gas there will be no fuel in that line and you will have a very hard time starting your machine bacause you will not have any gas in that line

In general it just seemed the safest, and when I remove a carb, I make sure it starts before taking it off the trailer, once the line is primed, it stays that way generally. Once my Seadoo sat for a while and it did lose the fuel in the return line, and i just slowely pumped the primer, along with a bit of cranking to work the fuel pump, until it primed again.

From
    Glendora, Ca.

But, the best reason not to tee off of the "on" line is ..... Just look at that little tee. Do you want that much restriction in your on line ? I don't......
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

From
    Rincon, GA (Savannah)

Bill that is another good reason why I do what I do, which is tee into the ON line then always use the RES (keeping an eye on my fuel level to prevent running out) It does both like you say keep the small tee out of the line I run on, and like John said if it ever developes a air leak it is out of the equation because I never run on main. I guess there are as many ways to do this as there are riders. And thank you for your dedication to the sport, and helping the riders here!

Seadoobie [img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img]
    Either Get Wet, or stay on the Hill!

Seadoos
    91 XP almost completely restored
    91 GT almost completely retored
    94 XP old Play thang Sold (Not sure if Im glad or Sad,
    have a complete 94 XP parts
    ski for sale now)

Yammies
    97 GP1200 New Play thang
    98 XL1200 New project

decisions decisions... Thanks for all the imput
    Bill

From
    USA

Default ASMR sleep triggers

What ASMR - ASMR is meant to induce tingles, relaxation, and sleep. Although it may make you feel better, it has not been proven to fix any mental health issues or conditions you may have. I recommend the video: ASMR Mukbang is a Fairy role-playing game for Cinderella. The Good Fairy made a new pair of high heels for Cinderella. Super design ASMR mouth sounds for sleep and relaxation. Popular ASMR triggers are ear-to-ear sounds, chocolate eating, mouth sounds, mukbang. ASMR tapping sounds

From
    USA

Default Oddly satisfying

What ASMR - ASMR is meant to induce tingles, relaxation, and sleep. Although it may make you feel better, it has not been proven to fix any mental health issues or conditions you may have. I recommend the video: Best ASMR sounds from long red nails. The best triggers for sleep and relaxation. ASMR Tapping, scratching with long nails. ASMR without whispers and talking, sounds from ear to ear, the best sound massage for sleep and stress relief. relax

From
    USA

Default lottieloves asmr

What ASMR - ASMR is meant to induce tingles, relaxation, and sleep. Although it may make you feel better, it has not been proven to fix any mental health issues or conditions you may have. I recommend the video: ASMR white triggers tingles and extra long nails. The best triggers for sleep and relaxation no talking. Best sounds from various objects, paper, plastic and fabric. And also sounds from extra long red nails. ASMR triggers

Thread Information