RESONATOR *** 'Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESONATOR *** 'Y

After looking for "take off" bogging feeling I noticed that my RESONATOR *** 'Y had a leak in it, I am going to replace it , would that cause some bogging on take off ?
    Thanks for All the Help !<br />Blaine

You mean the water regulator - the valve on the waterbox? I'm not aware of it causing a bog on the holeshot.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

No , You have a U type hose coming off the muffler , on the other side of the hull it attaches to a plastic piece that appears to be just a link between hoses but it actually has a "horn" looking piece attached to it ....
      Thanks for All the Help !<br />Blaine

Comment

You can bypass the resonator and just run the exhaust straight to the thru hull fitting. Yes, a leaky exhaust connection will hurt your performance alot.
        Bill O'Neal WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

AHHH the D-Sea-Bel resonator!
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: RESONATOR *** 'Y

What kind of hose would you recommend using to bypass the resonator to the thru hull fitting?

"You can bypass the resonator and just run the exhaust straight to the thru hull fitting. Yes, a leaky exhaust connection will hurt your performance alot.
            Bill O'Neal WCM"

Comment

Working...
            X