problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems

after waiting a long winter, i wanted to start up my sea-doos for the first time since they were winterized, i hooked up the garden hose to the 98 GS, started the motor then turned on the hose... i noticed that not only was the water pumping out the back, but water was collecting inside the hull as well... is this normal??? also the water seemed to be oily, is this from the fogging of the engine?

my second problem is with my 98 GTX RFI, it didnt even turn over aftering pushing the start button, when i plugged in the key, the power is there (it beeped) but no response from it... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

please help!

First, you have an exhaust leak - possibly just a losse coupler hose at the end of the exhaust pipe to the waterbox - you will need to get a flashlight and look all around for the leak while you run it on the hose. Make sure you don't put it in the water until you find and fix the leak.

Second, read this thread regarding your hard startring - most likely your battery is low or bad or you have a bad connection. RFI's are especially sensative.

Comment

Working...
    X