My thought on new ski's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thought on new ski's

Anybody else here irritated with the boat size new ski's they are coming out with? I wonder how long it will be before they stop manufacturing the 2-strokes?
    I recently went to a boat show in Atlanta Georgia and I couldn't believe the size of the new ski's. I realize the new seadoo with the 4 stroke is one hell of an engine + relieable too, but i can't see it being any fun to ride. Whats happening to the days of the old 96 xp's and the smaller crafts. The more new skies i see coming out, the more old xp's i wanna buy up, i just can't see myself riding wanna these boats.
    This stuff with banning the 2-strokes is really scaring me too, i think the day they stop making 2-stokes is the day i quit riding, which might be soon. I mean, the whole reason i got rid of my old GTX was because my buddies used to call it the "bannana boat". Seadoo needs to come out with a ski that is about the same size of the 96xp's and drop the 951 in her, that would be BOSS.
    This is just my thought on things, I don't mean to offend any of you soft hearted ones who love all there new push button gagets on ski's. I guess I'am from the old school as they say. Anybody else out there remotely feel this way.

Thanks Again,
    Eric
Working...
X