SBT Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From
    Westminster California

DUDE dealers SUCK. I stopped buying form the dealer as soon as i learned about the rip off artists they are. When I dindt know about skis I took mine in for a tune up. the buill was supposed to be 120$ but it ended up being 240$. i was so bent but I was leaving that day to go on vacation so I paid it but I hounded them for the 120$ for about 3 months writing to YAmaha and to the dealer. I finally got a gift ceritficate get this for any merchandise at the dealer had. of course the only thing I could get was 2 gallons of oil and some glasses, so I told them I want my money. they finally sent me the check but it took forever. I don not go to the dealer for4 anything. My skis that I buy i get them used fix them sell them. i really only have 2 skis a raider and a GTX SD. but I have a few coming through the garage whther its a buddys ski or a friend of a friend who needs some work done. I basically say dont get anytihgn from the dealer. i went there on etime to get a GPR and I took my ski with me and cash. They looked at the ski and its in great shape.. they sat down and offered me 1000 $ for it. I started to laugh and told them the ski is worth more than that in parts alone. they said they can go up to 1300$ I asked them what discount can I get on the GPR. they said none. They said its selling too well. i told them bull$#%* the market for skis has been so down its not funny. well i ended up walking out of there and Im glad i didnt buy a new ski. Ill jsut wait for a while and get a used GPR or ultra
    Rob

From
    Bucks Co. PA

Thanks Raider: You had the courage to fight,unfortunetly(spelled wrong)I am not a fighter ED

From
    Louisville, KY

I will not buy 1 thing from a dealer. I have 1 good dealer around me and its a yamaha/suzuki dealership. The sea-doo/yamaha/kawasaki dealer ship that is close to me is such a rip off. I went in there 1 day to check on the price of a pipe and silencer for my mx bike, they said $400, I laughed at them and said good luck selling that. I bought my pipe and silencer for $220, at a local race track, the exact same thing. Not only that they have terrable service, I went to buy oil one time, before I started running amsoil, and went got the oil went straight to the counter and it took 30 mins just to pay for the thing, I will never go back.

From
    Bucks Co. PA

I am learning GSXer.But it is starting to get cold up here and no garage.Our kitchen table is loaded with seadoo parts.Thanxs GSXer. ED

From
    Clermont, Florida

Hey, take it easy on the dealers. They're just trying to make a living, or two or three. Someone has to pay for all those skis they ride all summer called "demos". [img]smile.gif[/img]

From
    PA

Hey Ed, Where ya from in PA??? I live in Glenside, Right outside of philly, I ride a LOT on the delaware at all spots. Also ride a lot down the shore. Let me know, dont see many from PA on the MBoards!

Rob

From
    argentina

Thread Information