flywheel help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flywheel help

just ordered my new 657 but i cant ge3t my flywheel off i tried popping it with a heavy hammer no luck.and yes i took the nut off!any other secrets?

to get the flywheel off you need to use a universal flywheel puller. Also it is easier if you can use an impact wrench.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Hey!! be carefully you need a flywhell puller to remove it, check the Removal/instalation Guide on the WEB are a very good Pics.

Have a fun

Comment

i am using a puller,but to no avail; i will try the impact wrench thanks

Comment

is the thing that hard to get back on?

Comment

There is no effort to getting it back on, it just slips on. 5 seconds of propane heat also helps - don't go longer or you will damage your stator.
            SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
            We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
            Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

mine was very tight and hard to get off. I thought i could not wrench it any tighter so i used a pole to extend the torgue on wrench . you want know its coming off untill it pops off.
              <a href="http://www.leximotorsports.com" target="_blank">www.leximotorsports.com</a><br />606 TEAM LEXIMOTORSPORTS<br /> <br /><br />2004 RXP

Comment

Working...
              X