1994 GTX engine replacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 GTX engine replacing

i just purchased a '94 GTX from a friend for a great price and need to replace the engine. i would like to get the engine from SBT and do the work myself with the help of a friend. i have worked on engines, both big and small, all my life and my friend has done the same with drag racing and he owns a small engine repair shop. neither of us have attempted a Sea-Doo transplant before and i would think that the hardest part would be alligning the engine to the shaft.

if anyone has a tips section for this or a previous thread pertaining to this, please help a newbie out. i have just glanced through here a bit and can say this forum had been more helpful than any others out there.

BTW, if there is anyone in WI or the greater Chicagoland area that likes to drink beer, eat pizza's and install new motors in 1994 Sea-Doo GTX's, let me know :D

Just click on the Technical button on your left, go to the Install / Removal guides and look at the Sea-Doo 580/60/720 guide.

You must have a dealer do the alignment, it's usually around $30.

Comment

LMAO, i couldn't even get out of the forums before i had an answer. and an obvious one at that.

Bryan, thanks for the info, i always seem to forget about those little F.A.Q. buttons [img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img]

now, when will my motor be here [img]/graemlins/winkanim.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X