type of engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• type of engine

I'm new to PWC. I bought a 98 SeaDoo GTS. The engine ate some water due to a missing seal. What type of engine is this, does SBT carry a reman for it and what is the cost?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Smith:
    I'm new to PWC. I bought a 98 SeaDoo GTS. The engine ate some water due to a missing seal. What type of engine is this, does SBT carry a reman for it and what is the cost?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a 720. We have that engine in stock ready to go for $699 exchange plus shipping. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Now for the next question, I am considering a trip to the Tampa/Clearwater area in the not to distant future. Does your company offer installation services so that I could drop the ski by and pick it up fixed?

Comment

Unfortunately we do not, however you are more than welcome to drop off your core and pickup your new engine, saving you shipping charges.

Comment

There are several people in the area I could recommend if you were going to be here a couple of days. Call me toll free and I can get you the numbers.
          Ericka Buczkowski
          SBT

Comment

Eric, I'm sorry I didn't see your message sooner, however, when Brian told me there was no one there, I went looking more arround here. However, if I can't find someone here, I will give you a shout.

thanks

Andy

Comment

Working...
            X