R&D NOZZEL (GOOD OR BAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R&D NOZZEL (GOOD OR BAD)

I have a 96XP with a PPG level 1 kit on it and a solas XO prop and a worx intake grate ,I was wondering how well a R&D 85to87 nozzel will work on my set up. Will this work good for me or do i have to make alot of other changes to make it work good. I was told that i could gain more top speed by putting this on my ski?????

Well they look better, hehe

Cann't say anything about your setup, but if you don't know, the smaller the nozzle the more top end (theoretically). You need to measure your stock nozzle with something in mm to be absolutely sure. You must remove your steering nozzle for this.

I went the opposite way on my 95 modded-up Blaster. No point and putting a top end nozzle on a Blaster. I got a new Pro-tec for $50.

Comment

Get it! I was amazed at the difference mine made. Head, flame arrestor, stock pipe on a 96 xp. Better accelletation as well as overall improved turning ability.

Comment

85 mm pump nozzle with an 88 mm steering is what everyone seems to recommend.

Comment

The 85-88 setup on the X4 Xp hull is a good all around nozzle combo... it will increase your speed and also make the boat handle better

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X