Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEL coat repair kits

Great forum!!

Does anybody know where one could get color matched GEL coat repair kits on the internet? I have a 2001 SeaDoo GTX-RFI that is the Baja Gold with I believe is a light cream main color. The cream color is what I need to match. Was putting the Doo on the trailer during high winds (by hand not under power) and it came down on the trailer winch and popped a small chunck of the hull off. :(

I have done bathtub GEL coat repair before and wasn't able to find a matching color for the Doo. Can't even get a color code from the dealer.

I do know of one great polish for GEL coat finishes and will remove all the scratches and make it slicker than a babies buttom. I did tub repair while school to make ends meet. FLITZ Polishes [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!
    Skiatook Ghost

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: Ghost ]
    Ghost

Check out this site and see if you can find the color for your ski:
    www.spectrumcolor.com

Lee

Comment

Thanks for the link!!!

They only show the colors by name so I'm still witing to find out from SeaDoo what the lower half color is on my 2001 GTX-RFI is.

Skiatook Ghost
      Ghost

Comment

If you contact Sea Doo Customer Support they will give you the name of the gel coat manufacturer. I was able to buy a quart for about $50. The color match was perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X