No announcement yet.

What carb is stock on a Polaris sl 650?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What carb is stock on a Polaris sl 650?

I need to order carb kits. Have not pulled them off yet. Will there be a # on them or does anyone know what they should be or how to tell. Do I have to just measure the bore to tell. Looks like Atlantic Jet Sports has good prices, probably will order there. Thanks for any info, BigD

Mikuni SBN, the size doesn't matter, and at least consider our kits - you can't beat our $30 price.

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn - SBT Webmaster ]

Comment

I'm sorry. I didn't know you sold them, thought it was just blocks. $30 sounds great, the others didn't come with base gaskets but it listed different sizes of them, so you could order them. I'll certainly take a look and you'll probably be receiving my order soon. Thanks so much for having a kicka** site.
      BigD

Comment

Big D
        your polaris came with 38 MM mikuni Super BN carbs
        Rob

Comment

I can't wait to get this bit** running right, it's gonna be a ball! I wish all you guys could come to the flying field, you could see some serious 2-strokes yankin' and bankin'. Oh yeah, we got at least 4 manufactors making turbines now. If you want some info, let me know. Check out www. swbturbines.com. Amazing!

Comment

Working...
          X