Top-end Rebuild Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top-end Rebuild Kits

Any experience good or bad with these kits. About to place an order any advise would be appreciated. Rebuilding a water-logged "hydro-locked"
    Polaris SL750. Already went through the crank case. I'm into the top end and carbs currently. Thanks in advance.
    Bougie [img]redface.gif[/img]

Keep away from the "seizeco's" Unless you like rebuilding!!
    The Kid

Comment

It all depends on if you are going forged or cast. If you want forged you don't have a choice and have to go with Weisco. If you want cast, Pro-X and WSM make pretty good kits. I'd say they are both equally good brands.

[ March 20, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn - SBT Webmaster ]

Comment

ProX yes, WSM, no.

If ring pins falling out is your objective, then WSM is your best choice [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just my experence, your opinion may vary....
        Bill O'Neal WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Bill, I went with a WSM kit for my previous SL750 after my buddy managed to seize it from running out of gas. My experience has been good, running their kit and the ski is still running great for the new owner. Maybe I was lucky but in my limited 1 time experience with the WSM kit for the SL750 I have to say it worked great and stood the test of time. I think you have a good idea of how and what conditions I ride in and it worked out well.

Comment

Working...
          X