UMI Steering sys. for Pro 785

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMI Steering sys. for Pro 785

Just wondering if anyone reading this has installed/used the UMI steering for the Polaris Pro 785. What did you think of it as far as improving over stock? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!

LM

I had one on my SL750 and when I sold it I took it off and put it on the 96 SLX780 I bought. I wouldn't ride without it. The adjustability alone is worth it. BTW, it is the same one for the Pro785 as I have. Our skis have the same steering column. I bought mine used for $200 and I have seen them once in awhile posted for sale in that price range and a little lower. I also got bars and grips, so $200 was a good price considering the new cost would have been around $450 to $475. If you want a less expensive alternative, http://www.choppercity.com has a more affordable unit that still uses the stock support but enables you to run aftermarket bars and have the adjustability. I have never tried it, but might be something to consider. I was going to get it if I wouldn't have found the used UMI set up.

Comment

Working...
    X