need carb parts for 900zxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need carb parts for 900zxi

I need rebuild kits and also want to change the jetting and the pop off pressure....i need to know where to get this parts...i was dealing with Sunco in Ca. but they have stiffed me and have not been very helpful...any advice would be great...thanks Peter

We sell rebuild kits for your carbs for $30 each. Unfortunately, I know of no online source advertising Keihin jets or internal parts.

Comment

Peter, you might want to e-mail Tim at MegaFlow. He has done alot of work on the 900/1100 zxi as well as Ultras. He should be able to get you whatever you need for your 900. I used him for all my mods to my 95 900zxi and it is running a rock solid 58 mph. E-mail him at megaflow@aol.com.

scott

Comment

Scott,
        Thanks for the info...I sent tim and E-mail. If anyone else has some info that could help me in my quest of getting these carbs and my motor purrriiing please feel free to drop me a line at PETERSPUDS@AOL.COM

Thanks Peter :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Peter, I see you are from NJ as well. I ride in South Jersey: Mullica River, Atlantic City, and The North East river in Maryland. Tim will tell ya what works and what doesn't on the 900 in your quest for speed. I know he is out of town right now, so give him a couple of days to respond to ya. I am really impressed with what he has set me up with. When you talk with him tell him I sent ya. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Comment

Scott,

I do a lot of riding down that way also...I go over to corsin's inlet and all around that area. THere is some great places to ride around there....thanks for your help, and boy do i need it with this project...Peter :D

Comment

Working...
            X