wheres my photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres my photo?

i sent in a photo of myself but don't see it next to my name? do i have to be a moderator to get a picture next to my name? i sent it in under Cameron da river rat.
    cameron "da river rat"<br />3x pro runabout 720 engine blower!<br />(jetskianist~adictionist~modificationist)

I'm sorry - I din't recall receiving it - send it again! webmaster@sbtontheweb.com

Comment

I still have not received anything...

Comment

now i know why! axs-4u (my server) has a bug or somthing and has no let me send/recieve any e-mails all week. i had some items on e-bay that ended and have/will not be able to contact any of them through my server. [img]/graemlins/angryfire.gif[/img]

this sucks, but you'll be gettin a pic sooner or later..........i hope. :(

can u upgrade the pic? like when i jump the 8' dam near my work, i wanna send it in. :D

if i ever get da balls! [img]graemlins/uts.gif[/img]
        cameron "da river rat"<br />3x pro runabout 720 engine blower!<br />(jetskianist~adictionist~modificationist)

Comment

Hehe - sure man!

Comment

stick it under my name......i guess. :D

Comment

OK, I'll get it later today or tomorrow - the mail server DNS is in que to update still...

Comment

OK, mails up, and still no pic from you man.

Why not just sign up for a hotmail account and send it that way since obviosuly your server is having issues [img]smile.gif[/img]

And yes, I have recieved other pics today - my end is fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

but you replied and said (where would you like it?) bryan glen www.sbtontheweb.com and that was it. i though you had got it. as for the axs4u it was taken care of this morning 3-25-02.
                  that is why i said put it under my name.....i guess.

i'll try and send in another and see what happens. [img]graemlins/spit.gif[/img]

Comment

OK - I must be going nutz then...it must be in my account at the office...I do remember sending that, for some reason I thought it was someone else... duuuuh! [img]graemlins/buck.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I'm home, and no file - I never got it.

Comment

all right...............i'll send in another. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

it won't be right away cuz i'm on graveyard shift right now and sleep all day and left my camera at home.

oh yeah, this is what i do when i'm at work.

Comment

Got it that time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

oh my god! i look like an idiot! what was i thinking!!! i'll be sendin in another picture. i like your idea of an engine!!!!!

Comment

So you want a picture of your engine under your mug shot now? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X