no spark????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no spark????

Here is one for you guys thats driving me nut I'm helping a buddy his ski sunk I don't know how bad anyway when he got it back to dock and dried it out it will spin great good compression etc but no spark any ideas? I haven't seem the ski yet he says the fuses look good etc just no spark where can I go from here? Its a 750 three person 97 or 98 he has two of the same skis, [img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img] :D down with the same problem both sank I think he learned his lesson on loaning out his skis to people who don't know how to operate them!!! Thanks for the help!!! you guys are great!

Hey, can I ride your new Harley? Oh, I've never ridden a motor cycle...yeah? Sweet! Badum badum badum BRAAABABABABABAAA--CRASH!

Why do people think any different with their skis is beyond me...hope he learned his lesson, sorry it took two skis to do it...

If you have compression, spark and fuel, you get combustion. Try putting a tablespoon or so of fuel down each spark plug hole and see if it fires over. My guess is they tried to start the ski without getting excess water out first, and you might have blown seals, reeds, or diaphrams.

Comment

Ummmmm, I think he said he HASNT got spark!! No Spark = No go!! :D

Comment

Ugh - duh...sorry, read too fast [img]graemlins/cwm3.gif[/img]

It's still good to run my test...a lot of people just think they don't have spark.

Comment

Did the fuel thing. Still no spark, the engine was not spun wet, we are shure of that, how about the stater?? we got one to run, guess when working under the hood they had knocked three wires off, how I don't know! I've NEVER done that have you? LOL checked other ski for same, nothing, still no spark I'm lost Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X