gp1200 motor replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp1200 motor replacement

right, as you can see i'm new to this site. ive tryed reading up on this site but still cant understand how SBT works. im from n.ireland, i sold a gp1200 (1998) to a friend of mine a week ago.( and low and behold) when we were out in the water yesterday he blew the engine. it seems as if a rod or piston went throught the crank casing. the engine is also siezed. anyway,i said i would pay for half the fixing of it , over here it would cost around 1300 sterling to fix. what i am asking is would SBT take my core and replace it, and if so, how much would it cost? and how much would the shipping cost? i watched the your video and it looks as if i get a good motor in replace of a bad one. all i want to know is how much would the overall price will be ? thank you.

Re: gp1200 motor replacement

That engine is $899US plus shipping, plus damage as you have a hole in your case. If it's contained to just the bottom case half we can repair it for a nominal charge - attatch pics for a quote. If the case is damaged on a mating surface you would either have to come up with a good case to use as your core, or pay the additional replacement cost of $500 for a new case.Here are International procedures: http://www.sbtontheweb.com/seadoo-se...ernational.htm
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

does the warranty include shipping if something goes wrong with the motor

Comment

No. The full warranty is also available in the technical section with the international instrustions.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

thank you administrater. ill speak to my friend.

Comment

how much is your pistons (3), rings, bearings, rods, seals and gaskets, and crank casing

Comment

Everything is covered on our website, please read it fully. Click Products below, it's all in the catalog.

Comment

Working...
              X