SBT Power Valve Needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Power Valve Needs

I purchased the SBT PVs for my Yamaha GP800r.

First off the service and person I spoke to was very nice and I received my parts on time.

But when I ordered them I asked the person helping me if I still needed to order the WaveEater clips. She said "No" because the SBT valves come with clips.

I didn't see any clips in the package. Do I still need to get some or should I still expect some?

Re: SBT Power Valve Needs

I'm sorry, it sounds like the sales person was mis-informed. No clips do not come with the powervalves - they are included with en engine however. Please call in and ask for Ericka B, the Sales Manager, and tell her I (Bryan Glynn)approved a 1/2 off discount if you would like to purchase a pair for your ski. Be sure to have her lookup your order so she knows who took your first order, please.We appologize for the mistake.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Thanks Bryan, I'll call in.

I didn't intend to get anyone in trouble. The person helping me was still a very good CSR.

Comment

I don't mean it that way. We have some new sales people in for the summer, I just want to make sure they are fully educated for the rush :)
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X