SeaDoo 951 Cylinder Exchange ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaDoo 951 Cylinder Exchange ???

Cylinder exchange for SeaDoo 951. What is the bore ranges SBT ships out on the 951 cylinder exchange. Do you exceed the OEM limit of first over 88.25 bore.

thanks

Re: SeaDoo 951 Cylinder Exchange ???

Yes we do. We start at .5mm over and sometimes have larger sizes than that. If you mean 951 silver carbed, we currently have some .5mm oversize kits in stock.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Thanks, would I get to pick a bore size as long as i'm trading up in size or do you just ship the next one on the shelf??

Just wondered what the chance of getting a 1mm+ over is as I do not have parts on hand to accomodate that size bore - head, rave... do you swap head and raves with customer to fit the bore or is it up to buyer to find machine shop to modify those parts??

Wanted to check - i did a quick search on cylinder exchange and did'nt see this info - feel free to insert link if explained somewhere in forum or your web site.

Comment

We do not currently have the core stock to be able to keep multiple sizes in-stock, so we can only sell what we have which at this time for that engine is .5mm over.

If anyone needs a specific time, call in to Sales and they can tell you if it would even be possible or not.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X