Seadoo installation download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seadoo installation download

Unable to down load high resoulution download for Seadoo 580. Everytime I try download hangs up at 39%. Have adobe so that should not be the problem. What am I doing wrong??

You probably aren't doing anything worng, but there is nothing wrong on this end either. I just downloaded it, without problem, to my home cputer, and I also just viewed it inline without any problem. We have had over 200 downloads so far this week of that particular document, and no one has had issues thus far, save you.

Since you are quoting a percentage done, I am assuming you are actually downloading (right-click, save-as) not inline-viewing the document. This means it has nothing to do with your Adobe Acrobat installation. I would suggest you try the most current update of Internet Explorer (button on our main page) and see if that helps. What ISP are you using? If AOL, there is nothing I can do until they update their cache server file - they have issues with corrupted files.

I will upload a fresh copy first thing in the morning, just to rule out this end.

Comment

Bryan,

Yes, I am using AOL. They might be the problem and yes I need a copy. Would I be out of line asking you to snail mail me a copy since you have no problem loading this manual.

Thanks, Tom

Comment

I can get one to you on Monday - I uploaded fresh copies, so the AOL cache server should refresh their copy over the weekend anyway - try it again on Sat or Sunday and email me if you still need a copy. Is the low res not adaquate enough for the job?

Comment

Bryan,
          Still can't load high resolution instructions. You tell me-do I need them?
          If they can help please send copy via snail mail.

Tom

Comment

No, you don't *need* the high-res copies - the low are good enough to print out, take to the garage and do the job. The high res just offers more detail in the photos, but the information is the same. I can mail you a copy on Monday if you still need it, but give the low-res a chance first. Have you sucessfully opened other guides on here? I would think that if AOL had a bad copy, other AOL users would have complained by now...it may be a problem with your system.

Comment

Bryan,

Have been able to load only low resolution downloads--Seadoo and carborator rebuilds. If low basically the same as high save for pictures I can use the low.

Before I take the plunge an get a SBT rebuild, want to feel comfortable that I can complete the job. Once weather breaks in northeast will probably pull motor. Right now, (as weather permits) pull motor box cover to scope out level of difficulty in swap. (I am the guy who had questions on the rotary valve allen bolts you answered yesterday).

Appreciate all you tech help. Thanks.

Have a Happy ST. Pats.

Comment

Yes, the information in the high-and low res versions is the same.

If you have trouble viewing the high-res versions you have a corrupted or out of date Acrobat installation and need to reinstall using the buttons I provided on the site.

Comment

Working...
                X