Another Good Sbt Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Good Sbt Motor

Recently Completed Another Sbt Motor Install. 1996 Gsx 787. Motor Ran Great And Customer Was Pleased. That Makes 16 Sbt Motors Installed This Season Alone. Thanks Sbt And Keep Up The Good Work.
    WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Re: Another Good Sbt Motor

16 in one year -- that must be some kind of record!

Comment

That is a bunch of iron!

How many motors because of user abuse?

Comment

Actually 16 Is A Record For Us.but It Is Now 17. Got An Sbt 701 In The Other Day And Going In Tomorrow. It Has Been A Very Busy Season For Motor Swaps. I Normally Do Around 8-10 Motors A Season. I Only Had 2 Jobs That Were Due To User Abuse. Most Were Normal Wear And Tear Items Or Mechanical Failures Like Oil Injection Systems Failing Or Leaning Carbs Killing A Motor. I Guess That Could Be Considered User Abuse Sisnce The Customer Did Not Service The Carbs Routinely. Anyway 16 Out Of 16 Sbt Motors This Year Have Been Just Fine And Are Giving The Customers Good Service.
        WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Working...
        X