My SBT Experience 701 62T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SBT Experience 701 62T

I wish the order process could at least be filled out (if not totally completed) on-line. The phone-in method resulted in the typical confusion when spelling names, addresses, etc. Apparently, my email address ended up being entered incorrectly since I never did get any email confirmations. It would be so much easier and more accurate if that could be filled out by the buyer ahead of time.

When I first got my engine, I was going to wait until the weekend to install it. Luckily, I figured I would at least look over what I got in the box. I discovered that the gasket set SBT shipped me was incorrect for the engine (set must have been pulled from inventory incorrectly since the invoice listed the correct gasket set). When I called SBT, they quickly said that they would overnight the correct gasket set. That meant I would still get the gaskets by Friday and in time to install the engine over the weekend. The gasket set came as promised, and I was able to complete the install on schedule. It would have been nicer if the order had shipped correctly to start with, but you can't beat that service to correct the mistake!

The install manuals are great! They made it possible for my to easily complete the swap.

I still have a partial throttle miss that I'm sorting out, but I've got over 10 hours on the engine now without any other apparent problems.

Zak

Re: My SBT Experience 701 62T

Sorry for the gasket error, but I'm glad we were able to get the correct one to you in time!

Online shopping is something I'm actually working on right NOW, and will be rolled out this spring in conjunction with our new catalog. Everything but cranks and engines will be able to be purchased directly from the web, with engines and cranks needing a phone back for information verification only.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X