Some concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some concerns

First off let me say that overall I am 99% satisfied with my purchases from SBT. I would just like to talk about the other 1% which has become a concern for me. First of all, I will be blunt and say your carb kits are worthless. I have read posts in which SBT acknowledges this fact but yet they keep selling them. I recently purchased two more kits assuming the problems have been fixed by now, but to no avail. I ended up purchasing OEM kits and my problems went away. I cannot understand for the life of me why you keep selling these kits if you know they are no good! My other concern is with some of your seadoo motors. This is my second post about this concern. I probably have bought about ten motors from you. Mostly sea doo 580 650 and 720's. I would say about 3 or 4 or them I have literally been able to take the studs out of the bottom of the motor by hand. I am not saying after it has been installed and run for 20 hours, open up the box and flip over the motor and pull the studs out. The first motor I installed, the studs backed themselves out, so after that I started to check them before installation. A couple of these motors I purchased over a year ago, but at least two I purchased this past summer. Like I said, I am very happy with SBT and will continue to do business with you, but I wanted to make sure my concerns were heard.

Sincerely,

Chris Marzo
    PWC Liquidators
    Chirs Marzo

PWC Liquidators

Re: Some concerns

Thank you for your comments, I'll make sure the Owner is aware of your concerns.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

We do not have an account under Chris Marzo or 'PWC Liquidators' - can you please email the name on your account?

Comment

Never mind, we figured out you used Dirk's account.

Comment

Thanks for the fast response. Yes the account is under my partener's name. I just want to let you know that all of you guys do a great job. I know you are always striving to be better and was just letting you know my opinion. I'm sure I will be seeing you guys real soon. Thanks again for the great establishment.
          Chirs Marzo

PWC Liquidators

Comment

Working...
          X