PWC Shop Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWC Shop Owners

Short Block Technologies uses Fed EX to deliver the remanufactured motors that I buy to replace my customers broken and wornout motors. I usually recieve them within a few days, less than a week in most cases. My PWC repair business is in California.
    SBT is a top notch company, doing a very good job for us pwc shop owners. I highly recommend SBT as your engine replacement source. At the end of the year, you will see the difference in your bottomline, and you will realize how few headaches with warranty claims that you will encounter.
    I have personally visited SBT's plant twice in the past 2.5 years. It amazed me to see how much it had changed in that short period of time. New machinery, new methods, better quality control from the time the broken motors arrive at SBT, till they leave on the Fed Ex truck. Every department of the plant has made improvements in all areas of sales, production, painting, quality control and delivery. This shows me that the people at SBT are interested in improving their position in the pwc engine remanufacturing business, and at the same time, improving their relationship with us small pwc businesses.

Again, I recommend SBT to anyone in the PWC repair business. It frees up our time to do the other tasks at hand, and has eliminated one position from my payroll expenditures. It is money in the bank.

Bill O'Neal
    Watercraft Magic
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>
Working...
X