Thanks SBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks SBT

I ordered a premium 750 small pin motor for my 1993 Kawi 750ss on a Tuesday and it arrived on Friday! :)

SBT pays attention to all the details. A free install guide was provided with my engine which is on the website, but very helpful to have in hand. :) :)

Every bolt and stud threaded perfectly into the new block. Upon starting, the engine came to life in less than 30 seconds of cranking. :) :) :)

Upon break-in I had a WOT bog that my questions were answered with Expert knowledge very FAST. :) Lesson learned: Do not install extra gas filters on your Jet ski... just make sure the stock filters are new/clean.

My 1993 Jet ski is soooooo much faster than it has ever been before, and starts the instant I touch the green button. :emoticont

I would reccommend the SBT premium package to anyone with a stock block for exchange. 2 year warranty! Save yourself the hasstle of trying to rebuild yourself... Especially if your doing crank work! No local shop has the expertise SBT does for machine work!

Big thumbs up for the whole SBT experience!

Tom Wirth
    Robins, Iowa

Re: Thanks SBT

You're very welcome, thank you for your business!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: Thanks SBT

Follow up 1 month after install.

I've now ran 6 tanks of fuel through my new SBT motor. It has ran better each time I've taken it out as the motor continues to break in and loosen up.

On the last tank of fuel I rode it hard. I pulled a tube behind it and did several long top end speed runs. The motor is SOUND.

Good luck and don't hesitate to buy from SBT

Comment

Working...
      X