Best Birthday Present Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Birthday Present Ever!!!

I can honestly say this was the Best Birthday Present I have ever received!!!

At the end of the summer season up here in the NYC area, around mid-Sept. I put a rod through the bottom of my crank case. I thought that was the end of my beloved Tigershark TS 770. However my fiancee, Jason suggested we research the idea of a reconditioned motor. After a few weeks he came to me with all the info from SBT and he said this was the place to buy from. (He's a motorhead so I knew this was a good choice!)

So I decided to save my pennies over the winter so I could purchase an engine for my Shark. But to my surprise he had already ordered an engine about a month in advance of my Birthday!!! :D Of course there is no way to hide the box so I helped him install my new engine, which was super easy!!!

My engine runs better then it ever did!!! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!! :emoticonb

Now my little Shark is sure giving my fiancee's :emoticonl Seadoo XP a run for it's money!

Jennie2376

Re: Best Birthday Present Ever!!!

You're very welcome, thank you for your business!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: Best Birthday Present Ever!!!

I bet you're loving it :D i'm trying to find a wear ring for a tigershark 770. the ski seems to rev before catching any good water to move. kind of have to ease into the trigger..

Comment

Working...
      X