VooDoo Ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VooDoo Ski

SBT is the way to go!...I have what the industry refers to as the VooDoo Jet Ski (1997 1/2 SeaDoo GSX Limited). This machine was manufactured for only six months and was basically a prototype.

My factory engine seized and everyone said that they would need to go to SBT for a new (remanufactured) motor. I couldn't afford the labor to have a professional install it, so I did it myself.

The folks at SBT not only supplied the motor and most of the other bits and pieces, but they also installed it for me (well, I turned the nuts and bolts, but they told me what to do). Their instructions are fairly good...but their technical support has to be the best. If you have a question...tech support will find the answer.

And it doesn't stop there...their customer service (from ordering and finding parts, to the lovely ladies that answer the phones, to the front office personnel...I didn't meet the janitor, but from what I have seen he/she would have gone the distance as well) is bar none the best I have experienced.

All that and a free calendar, one year warranty like no other, T-Shirt, and friendly smiles....It doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks to SBT I'll be FlyinLow for a long time to come!

Re: VooDoo Ski

Thank you very much, we all appreciate the kind words!
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: VooDoo Ski

Good deal.

Comment

Working...
      X