Thank you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you guys

I would like to thank everyone at SBT for helping me get my wife's ski back up and running.. Everytime I had called with either a done question or looking to find an answer, I always came off the phone with confidence. I had bought my new engine almost 2 years ago from you and last year had a heck of a time getting it to run right. Would run on land but not in water or it would die out in the middle of the lake.
    This year I decided to take it out and start over again to see if I did something wrong, I called to order an new RV and Tom mentioned to start there but don't be surprise if you need a new RV cover. Well, after calling again and Talking to Tom one more time ( sorry for the many calls) he had me take pictures and got back to me right away. Yup ,, need a new cover, he said he could not figure out how it even started, got it on the engine and it never ran better. My wife got to ride on mothers day and it was the best gift she could have got, thanks to you guys.
    I would like to say also the shipping did not take long, 3 days. Your service and customer care has got to be the best.
    I very happy to have your engine in my wife's ski.
    I would like to say though, maybe we can make suggestion to people when the order an engine, they might want to consider a cover to match.. just a suggestion though.

Many thanks to all the people at SBT for helping me and the other in the other forum of pwctoday for all the advise one can get.
    Rob Fox

Re: Thank you guys

Rob, Its great to hear the rotary cover solved your problem and your wife is enjoying her ski again. Feel free to call if you have any other questions. Tom Sbt tech Support.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X