SBT Engine and advise:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Engine and advise:)

I had the unfortunate happen on a family vacation and SBT made our second attempt AWESOME!!!!
    The engine blew on my 2001 GTS, the first week of July and by the middle of July I received the replacement Longblock from SBT.
    WOW! That has to be some kind of record.... The best service I have ever received and too top it off, I received the Longblock in only a couple days of ordering one.
    Long story short, I was able to turn our second attempt at a vacation into an AWESOME ONE by having the ski to play with and pull the kids around on the lake. That just doesn't happen!!!! Normally, with anywhere else, you blow an engine in the summer, well you can pretty much just kiss any summer fun goodbuy for that ski. NOT IF YOU HAVE SBT AS YOUR PARTNER!!
    Thank you again for being the AWESOME company that you are.
    Aaron.

Re: SBT Engine and advise:)

Thank you so much for the great post. Were glad we could help with what sounds like a fantastic vacation.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Re: SBT Engine and advise:)

Thank you for your reply, but I have to tell you,
      I'm the one that really needs to do the thanking.
      SBT really came thru for me. The service tech. folks were great and the engine runs like a swiss watch, but with more power of course. I would and will recomend SBT to anyone that either needs a replacement engine, technical questions answered or even upgrade type replacement parts.
      My next purchase will be a new seat cover for the ski. I had the opportunity to look at one of the seat covers you sell, that was bought and put on by another skier I met and it looked great....
      SBT is really helping to keep this sport alive and well. Thanks again!

Aaron...

Comment

Working...
      X