My Yamaha SBT Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Yamaha SBT Experience

Late last summer I purchased a 1999 Yamaha SUV with a blown engine. This ski has the venerable 1200 NPV engine. Unknown to me, the last owner ran the engine for a while until he completely destroyed the cases and cylinders. I ordered my SBT engine in December, SBT worked with me to help find sources for replacement cases and cylinders to use as my core, since SBT is so well known, the supplier of the core cases shipped directly to SBT.

With my old engine out and back to SBT, I completed the installation in January. In addition to the engine, I purchased three carb kits and rebuilt the carbs as well. Carefully following the supplied instructions, the engine was a simple step by step installation with the instruction guide showing you the way and easily outlining the torque specifications. Once complete, the engine fired up easily. The only adjustment I had to make was the idle speed. The engine sounds great.

Thanks SBT for supplying this quality engine at a very reasonable price.

Re: My Yamaha SBT Experience

Your Welcome! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Working...
    X