Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting 95 SLT750 - complete motor too

Hi All -

I am parting out a 1995 SLT750 with a trashed hull (have title btw). This is a totally complete boat, the hull and two motor mounts were the only parts that are not useable, everything (and I mean everything) is still available for sale at this point.

The biggest part I'm selling is the 750 motor. It is totally complete (carb rack, starter and exhaust included, to the waterbox if you like), and it runs, I fired it very briefly before pulling it and all the other parts off the craft. The wiring harness is not cut, I am selling the complete wiring harness separately. I would recommend someone take this motor and rebuild it though, its not a ready-to-go unit at this point in my opinion (although it was winterized in November of '04).

Oh, and there's a non-extended pump here too, turns very smooth and has an exceptionally good condition Polaris stainless impeller with it. Includes the wear ring, and the reverse bucket. The aluminum stator does have a few small chunks out though, typical for these. Functional but not perfect.

Let me know what you're interested in, you can respond here or to jblume3@yahoo.com , Thanks.

Re: Parting 95 SLT750 - complete motor too

Anybody thats in any way concerned about my integrity as a seller can look me up on Ebay under the same name - I buy and sell there - and would do no one wrong on a sale, 100% positive feedback.

These parts will be coming up on that site soon btw. I thought I'd try here first since the "costs of doing business" are less.

Comment

ttt.

Driveshaft/coupler gone. Rest is still available. ;)

Comment

How much for the trim linkage from the motor to the nozzle?

What color is the handle bar pad? Does it have the guage cut out or not? If red, and no guage, let me know.

Does it have the stock ride plate and grate? If not, what kind, and how much?

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

The SLT's didn't have trim, they have the reverse gate, hence no trim linkage is available here.

The handlebar pad is blue, is in great condition, with no cutout for a guage. The gauge on the SLT in 1995 was the round kind, and was mounted in the hood.

I do have the stock rideplate and grate, again remember this is for the SLT. The intake grate is the same part # as for the SL of that same year, but the rideplate is different from the SL, likely a bit longer.

PM me if you want to talk more on prices after you've determined if any of these parts meet your need.

Comment

Doh! Should have read it again. Thanks for your time, but don't worry about it.
            :o

Comment

Hey no problem ;)

Comment

ttt - :emoticonw

MFD, driveshaft, coupler all sold. Pump (complete) and handlebar pad on Ebay under my screen name, ending in a day or so. More coming on as I can get time to load them.

Rest still available - drop me a line if I can help :D

Comment

Working...
                X