This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil pump and tank from 951

Was removed after I got some water in my oil tank which caused the motor to stick. So it has had some water pumped thru it but it still works. The boat had about 67 hours when all this happened. All the water has been pumped from the lines using a cordless drill. Complete from the inlet hose to the fittings that press into the manifolds.

$50

The Tank is in excellent condition and includes the float switch(or whatever it is) that works and the fitting on the bottom.

$25

I can include the oil filter with either of these but recommend buying a new one.

Re: Oil pump and tank from 951

cable included with the pump ? if so how much shipped to 08080.

Comment

The cable can be included. Shipping work out to about $7.21 for regular ground(est. 2 days). My paypal account is ks73z@yahoo.com. I can't ship it until Wednesday.

Comment

my only concern is the water thru it. but im thinking it couldnt have caused any internal damage, but never had one apart. any thoughts? I plan on putting it on my 98 gtxl. itl fit right ? grey motor.

will u go 50 shipped pump & cable ?

i got cash in my pp account, no cc.

Comment

Sorry, can't fo that. Originally, the price did not include the cable. I had planned on giving it to my brother for his 787 but the part numbers are different.

I pumped all the water out with a cordless drill so I know it still pumps. I cannot spin it as fast as it needs for a complete test. I don't think the water was in there long enough to do any damage.

I came off of a sliver 947 from '98 so it should fit yours.

Let me know if you want it.

Comment

I'm not proud, I'll take $55.00 for mine, shipped.

Comment

Not cool Duck! At least not in my opinion, for what little thats worth.

You can post an ad just like I did.

The decision is yours, 2gtx, but if he doesn't have the enough respect for a fellow poster to stay out of his for sale ad, he might also little enough respect to sell another one a bad part.

Comment

Didn't mean to offend..... You may want to read the ads though, it happens all the time. Guess I'm just like Bill now....a few years younger, but...LOL! Plus, i'm trying to get enough post to change my "title".
                Last edited by duckman1; 01-04-2006, 12:22 AM.

Comment

all i want is a good cheap spare pump and cable. i thought 50 was high. let me think about it. im not riding for 4 or 5 months.

Comment

duck, i just saw u were asking 35 in your original ad. Why the price increase ?

Comment

xxx
                      Last edited by duckman1; 01-05-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

while i agree with 'Not to sound like a dick,but you offered to pay $50.00, need I say more? '
                        u have to admit i never offered to buy anything from you, you offered to sell me yours for what i offered him - right ?

anyway 35 is a good price for your lot. but id like the cable, ill look up price on new one

Comment

xxx
                          Last edited by duckman1; 01-05-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

im saying, i agree with most your arguement except this :emoticonl

Originally posted by duckman1
                            On another note, if someone offered you pay $10,000 more than your asking price for your house, are you going to say no?

Steve
                            Sure id say yes, but You jumped in, you offered, not me. Now if i had an ad in 'wanted; section, then id agree. Id be a little pissed, not sure if it would be at me for not reviewing the f/s ads first or you for trying to get more cash outta me.

btw... yikes 60 for that freakin cable, kevins deal sounds better now. after all this im considering premix

Comment

{Sure id say yes, but You jumped in, you offered, not me. Now if i had an ad in 'wanted; section, then id agree. Id be a little pissed, not sure if it would be at me for not reviewing the f/s ads first or you for trying to get more cash outta me.}

Okay, looks like your not getting this forum thing guy. People are expected to post in them, and this situation happens all the time, but.....

WHAT PART OF THE FIRST POSTERS RESPONSE OF NO DON'T YOU GET? ALONG THOSE LINES, I'M ALSO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT PART OF HIS RESPONSE HE DOESN'T GET. I DIDN'T JUMP IN AFTER YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT MAKING A DEAL, HE HAD SAID NO TO YOUR OFFER!!!! I OFFERED TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER, NOW I'M A BAD GUY FOR OFFERING TO SELL YOU WHAT YOU WANTED FOR THE PRICE YOU OFFERED TO PAY? :emoticonw

Now things really get good....now your pissed at me because you found an ad I posted in OCTOBER, offering the parts for $15.00 less? YOU NEVER responded to that ad. I DIDN'T TRY TO CASH IN ON YOU OR ANYONE, I OFFERED TO SELL YOU WHAT YOU WANTED FOR WHAT YOU OFFERED TO PAY. Have I mentioned yet that the price was one that YOU SET, not ME????

Then I said I would still take that price ($35.00), after both of you made negative character judgements of me, yet i'm the dick???

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X