2000 XP for sale in Sarasota, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 XP for sale in Sarasota, FL

2000 XP PPG prepped stock class racer. $5900 no trailer. $6500 w/ double trailer.

http://www.jeremiahchambers.com click on pic of black and silver ski.

Here is what has been done to my boat:
    PPG re-built / blueprinted the entire engine from the crank up. They trued the
    crank, bored the cylinders over and put slightly bigger and lighter pistons in, installed a thinner base gasket so it actually raises compressions a bit which is why I have to use 92 or 93 octane gas. Custom pitched the impeller to my weight, shaved and blended the WORX intake grate for best possible matching to the pump intake area. Trued the ride plate and blocked off the spedometer
    pickup-up spot. Also fully cleaned and re-jetted the carbs for best possible mid range punch. Carbs also have Outerwears. It has awesome acceleration out of a turn (for a stock class boat.) I installed the Beach House sponsons with a thick backing plate so they won't rip out and you can adjust them from the
    outside of the ski. The VTS is not working right now, I can either replace before the ski is bought or take $150 off the price.

It also has the jet trim seat cover with the grippy/racing material on it, AWD
    spalsh guard, PPG extended handle bars and Coastal finger throttle.

The only thing painted on the ski is the sponsons and the very top glove box cover. All other parts that are black were swaped with someone for my yellow parts or bought new. The bottom of the hull has normal wear and tear from beaching and trailer bunks. No deep scratches.

Included with the ski are 2 gallons of XPS oil, 1 life jacket (size L, yellow and black), pump oil, CD rom shop manual and parts catalog, paper back shop manual, original owners manual, cover (it's faded w/ one small hole but otherwise in good condition)

All the PPG work was done late Feburary of this year. The hull itself has 60 hours on it and the engine has only 10 hrs on it since PPG did their work. It has always been flushed, washed, dried and the engine compartment, rear area and pump area coated with WD-40, Bombadier Lube or Silicone spray (to keep
    moisture off of components) after every use.

The ski is located in Sarasota, FL but I am willing to deliver within reasonable distance (2 - 3 hr drive) for free and will deliver anywhere else for cost of lodging or some type of cost per mile... we can work on that later if you really want it.

Right now I'm asking $5800 for the ski alone and accesories. I have a double trailer with fairly new 12" tires w/ bearing buddies, both winches and storage box, that I could include if needed but not sure how much I'd ask for it since I still have another ski that I need a
    trailer for. If you have a single you could buy my ski and double trailer and give me your single... just a thought.

Reply here or to jjchambers@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jeremiah

Comment

Working...
    X