3 skis: Polaris and Yamaha in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 skis: Polaris and Yamaha in TX

I have a 96 Waveraider 760, 93 Polaris SL 750, and a 96 Polaris SL900 I would like to trade for a 98+ jetski that is very clean and reliable or I would sell them stright out.

Waveraider: Cranks and runs, but it is very hesitant about taking off. I havn't had it long, but there are tags on the carb where it looks like someone took it off before. It seems like it just needs adjustment. It keeps side by side with my friend's who has the same ski. The front of the hull had been wrecked and patched, but never sanded right or panted. $1200

SL 750: Don't know much about it. Cranks easily, but been sitting since 2001. Makes a clanging noise when it is at idle. Sounds like it runs strong. I only ran it for a total of 10 minutes on land, never in water. $800

SL900: Engine is out of this ski and in many peices, but everything is there. This ski looks great for the age. $1000

I'm sure someone could take these and make some money off them with a little work. I just don't have the time. I only want a reliable ski to play around on the river with. I don't check messages often, so it is best to call me at 409-350-4914. Shaun

Re: 3 skis: Polaris and Yamaha in TX

What Part Of Houston Are You Located In?
    WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Re: 3 skis: Polaris and Yamaha in TX

Actualy, I talked to you on the phone about adjusting the carbs on the Waveraider. I am in Highlands. Just down the road from you.

I found a really nice hull for the raider in La Porte. That could be one really nice boat if the 2 were put together.

Gimme a call at 409-350-4914 if you got a trade or something...

Comment

Working...
      X