96 sea-doo SPI in VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 sea-doo SPI in VA

I have a 96 Sea-doo SPi for sale, the trailor is in good condition and I have replaced the wheels on it.

the ski- the engine is most likely going to need a new one. I got it started last summer but haven't messed with it since. I took it to a water craft place to get a estimate and they said it would be to much to fix. basically needs a new engine. The outer shell is in great condition with no cracks or dings. This would be great for a project ski or looking for parts. I will entertain all offers. My loss is your gain, I need to move this ASAP. Buyer will have to pick up.

Re: 96 sea-doo SPI in VA

Originally posted by Joe Dirt
    I have a 96 Sea-doo SPi for sale, the trailor is in good condition and I have replaced the wheels on it.

the ski- the engine is most likely going to need a new one. I got it started last summer but haven't messed with it since. I took it to a water craft place to get a estimate and they said it would be to much to fix. basically needs a new engine. The outer shell is in great condition with no cracks or dings. This would be great for a project ski or looking for parts. I will entertain all offers. My loss is your gain, I need to move this ASAP. Buyer will have to pick up.
    Email me at del171@ptd.net with pics and price you're looking to get. Thanks for your time.

Doug

Comment

Working...
    X